La Chatte Gitane (or The Gypsy Cat) was the name we chose for our cottage in France at the time. We chose it while on the road, moving house the first time round, from Ireland to France with 2 dogs and 7 cats in the car.
This blog began its insignificant life as a recipe book for friends and family who would ask me repeatedly for a recipe of this, that and the other.
Since then it has taken many different directions, like we did and like gypsies tend to do. Sometimes making a U-turn and revisiting familiar roads and taking a break when necessary.
You'll find recipes here, but also musings about the places we've called home, the gardens that we've established, not always successfully, the homes we've improved and the environments we've lived in. Currently, after yet another stint in Ireland, we're back in France @ Le Mas d'Ayen

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Wrapped !

Presents wrapped.  Tick.

For niece Sarah (4) and nephew Mathias (8)


For the adults, mum Irma, brother Rijkaard (or Richard in English) and sis-in-law Joelle.


Popped into a suitcase and on their merry way to Belgium. Tick.

Patricia xxx...x

8 comments:

  1. Nice! I still have to buy all my presents. :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was easy peasy. Bought all but 2 pressies locally. Like, very locally, in Sneem.

      Delete
  2. How wonderful to buy everything locally and to have it all done and wrapped :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is this little shop in our village that opened its doors last summer and it is the best thing that happened.

      Delete
  3. Beautifully wrapped. I got my done early (for the first time ever) this year thank goodness. I also like to buy locally produced presents when possible. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to do it now because of a deadline. Instead of the presents being under our Christmas tree they are now in Belgium under my mother's tree. Bert, my husband took them in his suitcase.

      Delete
  4. all so gorgeous wrapped. That's it, you can come round here and finish off mine. I'm bored of doing it now! :O) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sadie. Would you know, I was pretty bored myself and it took me forever to get on with it.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...