...at the room as it was.
The bed has been dismantled, ready for taking it downstairs today.
We'll be getting some assistance from a friend to move a few furniture pieces still.
Say goodbye to the ghastly wallpaper...
...and the carpet, which I've given one last Dyson treatment.
Looks good as new.
Maybe not !
Can you see the socket in the sloping ceiling ? That is where the original good-for-nothing-except-for-hanging-a-TV-off wall was.
Take one last look at the wallpaper.
This has been a thorn in my eye since day one.
Made the bathroom sparkle, before the bath goes. Can't let the plumber take the bath out of a dirty bathroom, can I ?
Thursday week, is when this will be covered up with vinyl flooring, and it isn't a day too soon.
What I'll be doing today :
- give orders to Bert & friend to remove last of the furniture from room
- give orders to Bert to phone plumber to get the tub out
- rip up the carpet with said friend
- scrape wallpaper off
- fill holes and cracks in plaster
- poke Bert to phone the plumber again
That's all folks.