- Waste not want not, so I pulled the pork belly into shreds, which is easy enough seeing it had been slow-cooked.
- Mixed it with the bbq sauce (is the sauce I cooked them in), added a tin of sweetcorn and a good dealing of fresh coriander.
- Take 2 flour tortillas and spread some of this mixture onto one of them.
- A generous portion of grated cheese on top. I had Gouda, but a good quality Cheddar or Monterey Jack is what is normally used.
- Place the 2nd tortilla on top and press it firmly down.
- Place the tortilla in a non-stick pan and cook for 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
- Slice in 4 or 6 triangles
- Tie a tea towel around your neck as a bib, you'll need it !
- Serve with sour cream and guacemole, which I don't have a this moment (bummer) so I'll have to make do with leftover coleslaw. I don't mind because I love coleslaw ;)
To BBQ Spare Ribs Recipe I will write an update on that recipe in the future, because it has evolved a lot.
Thanks for visiting and don't forget, I really appreciate your comments.